THANK YOU..

To you kind people... For your messages (on and off of my blog).

I understand that it may appear that i don't try hard enough, or that i am a moaner, or that i just 'shop' all the time... But none of that can be further than the truth.

Let me tell you about my not trying hard enough..

Yesterday as i was getting ready to be picked up to go out, my heart was racing so fast and i was so anxious it was unreal.. Couldn't explain it. Me not trying would have been saying that i am not going.. However, i forced myself out of the house, got in the car and held onto the car seat for dear life for the 10 minute journey.. Believe me, i could have easily said 'sod it, i feel bad, i want to stay home'.... Just because i don't blog this stuff everyday, doesn't mean i am not trying, or that i am a lazy bitch who just sits indoors all day wallowing in self pity.. Don't get me wrong, i DO that, often.. but maybe that is all down to depression, feeling generally unhappy. Find me a person who suffers with depression who doesn't behave like that sometimes... Now multiply those feelings for 20 years+, that's when i was first diagnosed with depression... On occasions i will get pissed off and write about it...

Basically, what i want to say here, is that i appreciate all of you who stick around and continue to read about me, my life, my moaning, my ups and downs....

...and if you don't like reading about REAL life.. ((none of this sugar coated bullshit))... then stop reading. It really is that simple...

Comments

em said…
how doesnt moan? i sure do everyday. sometimes i stop myself, other times i just go with it, i think its good to let it out.

like you say stop reading if it aint your thing. take care. xxx
coffeecup said…
What you achieved last night was awesome! So happy it turned into a great night.

Unless you've suffered from anxiety and depression you can't really understand how hard it is to battle through and face each day. You are amazing beautiful lady. Your stories are inspiring. If people 'don't get it' then like Em says, they can stop reading can't they?

Don't ever stop blogging Miss Sarah! :) xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...