Dentist day for my boy...

To round it up, we were in the dentists for TWO HOURS! I've been sedated and had 2 teeth out and wasn't in there THAT long! Good grief! I was beginning to get anxious... my boy, he was fine!

So we get called in, he had his injections, nearly broke my hand whilst they were going in, then we had to wait for the numbing to take. Finally get into the room and the little fricker wouldn't come out. I reckon it took a good 25-30 minutes, my boy was SO brave. Once it was out we went sent back into the waiting room for the bleeding to stop. Another half an hour goes past and we're called back in. They take out the wadding and say we're free to go. As we are walking to the door, my boys mouth literally fills up with blood, so i run him back to see the dentist. This time they stick something into the hole and we're told to wait, ANOTHER 30 minutes........... Ugh! This time it slowed the bleeding down.... Until we get home and it starts pissing with blood again! I roll up a flannel and got him to bite down on the for 20 minutes and it did eventually stopped, thank goodness! Very proud of my little man BIG BOY!

We arrived home THREE HOURS after leaving, i had the decorator blokey waiting for me.... I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE CHANGES THAT ARE GOING TO HAPPEN IN MY HOUSE :)

For those who are concerned..... I AM GETTING A LOAN FROM THE BANK OF MUM FOR THIS JOB!!!!!! No interest, pay back as and when! Very happy about that...

Comments

em said…
aw your poor boy, so sorry he had to go through this. hope hes not to achey today. x
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Emma...
Thanks for your comment, i hope you're okay today.

He's absolutely 100% fine.... Thank goodness xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...