Mind you own business!!!!!

I got a message today regarding my finances....

My finances, what i purchase.... when i purchase has nothing to do with ANYONE!!! As long as i am NOT in debt, i am NOT spunking money on drink and drugs. I DO NOT go out and get pissed at the weekends. I don't spend money on fancy restaurants, takeaways, cinema. I don't own a car, so insurance/tax and petrol are excluded, at weekends i go to my boyfriends, and NOT spend a penny..... Therefore, i am ABLE to save. I CAN save a little month to month..., so when i have some set aside, i buy nice things..... So fucking sue me...

I DO NOT spend what i don't have. If i go out and by a £30 cardigan, or a £15 t-shirt, what the fuck has it go to do with anyone. If i am in pursuit of finding the BEST skin products for my face after living with spots, scars, dermatillomania i WILL!!!!

My son is provided for. My animals are provided for.

I'm sorry if you're a single parent who doesn't/didn't have much money.... But don't take it out on me...

Just think i save A LOT of money from not having to go to the hairdressers every 3 weeks for a hair dye, that would set me back about £70, then another £40 every 5 weeks for a trim.

What can i say??... I am just good with dealing with my finances. However, if they put up my utilities any more, i might start getting a little pissed off ;)

Comments

Sarah♥ said…
For your information I am NOT on benefits apart from child tax and child benefit, so you really shouldn't stereotype! NEVER judge before you know the facts. If there was any point in my life where i needed my housing paid for, i would DEFINITELY get them, why not??

You don't know my situation, what money i have had before i got sick....saving when i did work.... Which up until my husband left was 6 days a week.... But thanks for your concern anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...