RIGHT THAT'S IT!!!!!!

If i don't have botox in my face... (around the eyes) in the very near future i am going to go crazy!!!  I jokingly applied a SHIT load of make up last night, including foundation...powder....you name it, it went on, however, the foundation clogs up around the wrinkles and it's really not a good look.  In fact, it made a bad day, even worse... So i was looking at my options and i think botox is the way forward.  So in the meantime i am going to purchase myself some GOOD fake tan, make myself look less corpse like.. and wait until someone wants to buy me some little injections for my eyes!  It IS Christmas soon ;)

The BF is highlighting my hair AGAIN tonight, desperately trying for it to look less black, but after years of semi-dying it, apparently it turns permanent... But we're getting there.... Slowly.... :)

Comments

em said…
must be our age, ive been thinking about this lately. yet i dont know whether im brave enough to have it done. x
Sarah♥ said…
You have wrinkles? I think i am going to have to be brave enough.. I am not going to have anything else done, but the crows feet are a definite, i am sick of them. Makes me look old.
Miss F said…
ive only had the botox for my migraines but i ahve 8 injections at a time and its very quick (3-4 minutes) and didnt hurt :-)
Julia said…
You're right Sarah, crow's feet makes us look old and we definitely have to remove it somehow..

From what I know the best treatment is Botox in this case..even if I had no cosmetic treatment till now, when I visited my doctor at Skin Vitality he explained me that Botox is having great results with crow's feet so I'm thinking of having it done.
Sarah♥ said…
I don't want much, just enough so i can actually wear foundation... that would be amazing! :)
jill said…
I had botox done on my crow's feet last summer and it did work-- the skin around my eyes was baby smooth. But it was also frozen- I'm not kidding, i could not make a big smile. I look so weird looking at myself in pictures from last year. it also felt weird not being able to smile with my full face. You will understand if you get it, but my suggestion would be to save a few hundred and think twice.
Sarah♥ said…
Would you get it again!?

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...