I've got..

THREE days to redecorate my bedroom, again! I know, i know, it was only done last July, but it needs to be redone. The problem is that i painted it white..all white and white gets dirty, really quickly, and that is what's happened. The paint work is cream...not meant to be that way, but it is, just discoloured, and since my furniture is going back to the factory this afternoon to be painted (all the knots have come through and i paid A LOT of ££££ for bespoke furniture), i don't expect that to happen, so they've agreed to redo it for me... So while all the stuff is out of my room, it's a perfect opportunity to do it. But THREE days!???? I've got to get a wriggle on....i'm out all day tomorrow which leaves Thursday/Friday.... Oh dear....................................

No furniture in my room :(
I've had to drag that white thing up from the kitchen to put my TV on....


When it was finished.....


Comments

Miss F said…
Oh, good luck ! xx take lots of pics :-)
Sarah♥ said…
I'll take one right now.. so you can see the disaster that is my bedroom!!!
Miss F said…
Oh, i would be really stressed if i had to move things around in my bedroom :-( but it will look so awesome afterwards :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...