Last time.

I don't care that people are have a negative opinion of me, but what does annoy me is the sudden obsession with me shopping... Who gives a shit what i do with MY money. I will say this ONE MORE TIME because it's clear that a lot of haters out there don't get it... I AM NOT ON ANY KIND OF BENEFIT. NO GOVERNMENT MONEY COMES MY WAY apart from child benefit with every other mother in the land receives. So, really, it is NONE of your business what i do... If i was spunking tax-payers money on shit, then yes, i would hold my hands up and apologise, BUT I AM NOT!

Another thing that i want to address is that i MOAN and that i am NOT trying hard enough to recover. I have DEPRESSION and all those out there who suffer with depression will know how it feels... I struggle so much with it and when i am down, i am down.. and it does takes longer to get back into the swing of things.. But i can honestly say, i try my best... if that doesn't come across like that then it's my bad. I don't write every time i go out i have to force myself.... i have to really push myself hard to get out the front door and do my shopping (GROCERY) and it's even worse in the winter.... I just don't feel the need to blog that. But trust me, if i didn't try or wasn't trying, i'd still be room bound.

I can't say any more than this. I shouldn't really feel the need to be justifying my financial situation AGAIN nor should i have to explain why i am down or why i moan so much.... But this IS me.... and if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.

Comments

coffeecup said…
Hi beautiful. No you should not have to justify your spending to anyone. You're hardly living the lifestyle of a footballers wife Sarah. The trouble is that many of your readers will also be suffering with the same disorders as you and some of them will be on very low incomes and wondering how you can afford things. Some could be jumping to conclusions that you must be on sickness benefit too. Whoever is saying this must be jealous of you or they'd shut up now. These are strange and scary times for all sick and disabled people with the current hate campaigns in the media. Why don't keep their misinformed cynical opinions to themselves instead of hurting you?

I hope you feel better soon lovely lady xxxxxxx
Sarah♥ said…
"PEOPLE" shouldn't just jump to conclusions nor assume anything. I am quite frankly sick of it... I don't have to explain how i got my money...or how much i have, but i am 'okay' for now and with that in mind, i will spend it on whatever i like. I WILL NOT feel guilty... Plus, i actually don't spend that much, that often, just when i do decide to blog about it, it seems quite a lot.

I feel so sorry for those (deserving people) going through all this benefit readjustment bullshit right now, and i would hate to be in that position, but thank God i am not...

ALL this crap is really wearing me down, no fucking wonder i moan!!!

Hope you're okay though gorgeous :)

x
Cheryl said…
Hi. I have been reading your blog for a while now and find it really helpful.

You shouldn`t have to justify yourself in any way,after all it`s your blog and you should be able to blog about whatever you want.

Hope your well :)
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Cheryl and thank you for reading and commenting.

I know i shouldn't have to justify myself, but i do.. It really annoys me that i am clearly coming across as someone who doesn't try to get out...yet i do. I TRY my hardest to do what i can. However, when you're suffering with depression the first thing that stops is any desire to do anything...and so the vicious cycle begins.

Thank you for being understanding...
Cheryl said…
Hi. I just read the post on my blog. Your very welcome :) x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...