I WANT, I WANT, I WANT...

We were talking last night and it seems very apparent that i am a poor girl with very expensive taste.... This saddens me, because there is so much that i want to do to my house. My boys bedroom aside ('cause that's being done regardless) i have all these ideas of changing my house and now... i want this...


...Carries leather chair from her apartment in Sex and the City... Can i find one anywhere? Nope... This is the closest i have found....


..but it's in Calais...and goodness knows what it would feel like to sit on... I am getting rid of my 1 1/2 seat black sofa and my 2 seater sofa because they will not go with dark wood flooring... I need, i WANT a tan coloured one, and not one that matches the armchair, i don't want everything matching. I am having 2 units made by the same people who made my bedroom furniture, one for the TV and one small sideboard to keep all my CDs/DVDs in.... SO SO SO much that i have got to do..

In my boys room i need a new bed, chest of drawers, blinds and a light....

UGH! Too much to think about....
...I need a LOAN!!!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...