Fed up.

Why can't i be happy...?
What the hell is wrong with me?

There are many deeper things that are going on in my life that i can't resolve and it's bringing me down so hard and so bloody fast, i feel like i am out of control.

Having my room fixed up made me happy for about 2 hours.  Now that's over, i am back to being miserable and unhappy.

Right now, i have no desire to fight agoraphobia. I just need to let it be, and if i can't go out or i don't feel like going anywhere because i am just not up to it, then so be it... I am tired of fighting day in and day out... I have tried SO hard over 2 1/2 years to progress, do more, go different places, and it *seems* that my courage so to speak, has got me no where, because this very moment in time, i just can't be arsed.   I am so fed up... What more do i have to do?  How much more of 'pushing myself' does a girl have to do?

I've got too many problems that are never not going to be here.
I'm just a big fuck up with ZERO enthusiasm for life at the moment.

Comments

Lisa x said…
I feel like this all the time too. I think if I can get this... or do that... I'll be happier etc, then, It happens and the happiness is short lived sometimes I don't even feel anything. I'm starting to get quite concerned about it and thinking I might be a bit depressed? Wish I could think of something helpful to say but I don't know how to get out of it either.

Lisa x
Sarah♥ said…
Oh Lisa... This makes me sad too...

We need to do something to make us a little bit more ...... enthusiastic about things again. NOTHING makes me happy... in fact my boyfriend is the totally opposite and gets really excited about the smallest things, and i just sit and grunt!!!!

xxx
Flipper said…
i'm like this at the moment too, i'm just so tired of trying and trying and everything still being just as hard as it was before :( xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...