What i've done today...

It's been a good morning, but a cold one too.

I first of all exchanged the sheet that i purchased the other day for my new bed set, i picked up a flat sheet rather than a fitted one, and because i am a wriggler in bed, a flat sheet is just no good, and luckily they had just one left of what i needed.

Then we went shopping. I threw on some pink nail polish this morning and it didn't look right, too Barbie pink, so I went into Superdrug and they are doing a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics at the moment. I was hunting for a nicer pink, not such a bright 'in-your-face' pink as i had put on... And i found these...


A blue, almost denim blue, a pink glitter and the light pink... Very pretty :)

Went grocery shopping... and now i am home sipping tea and eating chocolate biscuits... Perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...