Why am i depressed this time?

Love. Not having real love. Not having someone who cares enough about me to put the fucking bottle down. Not having someone who is there for me, everyday..., instead, being too pissed to drive and isn't available or dependable. Someone who wants to make a future with me and it not being just a temporary thing. Someone who doesn't lie. Someone who really understands my problems and not just 'playing the part' of someone who does. I want to be a priority and not last on the list... I want to be made to feel special and loved. I want a RELATIONSHIP......

I want someone to love me, as much as i love them.
I want the fairy tale.

Comments

Miss F said…
You will find your fairytale, it takes a very long time, but you can find it. I remember when me and Mr F met, its was the wrost start ever and i can honestly say we hated each other, but things can change too and get better xx
Throat said…
This depressed posting, completely useful..

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...