Beautiful day.

I've just spent the last 4 hours with one of the nicest people i've ever known. She's my boyfriends' brothers' fiancée. I met her last year for the first time last year and she is so much like me (apart from she is beautiful).

She has body image issues and has recently lost 3st after having her son in April, which i think is amazing. She too is insecure, and we are so much on the same level. She completely gets me. Even more so than my best friend in some ways. I've never met another person who is so like me.

It's a refreshing change to be involved with someone who is non-judgemental.

EDIT...

Just in case anyone thinks i am lying...

J had a lot of laughs with the gorgeous Sarah today :o)
8 minutes ago · · · Remove tag

Comments

vinny said…
That's great Sarah to have somebody on the same wave length as urself oops sorry yourself should i said,hope my lazy typing does not offend you as i just type the same as i would send a txt on my mobile quick and easy.

3st is fab to lose after the birth of her baby ;0)
I keep getting little signs that i may be preggers but then again it could all be in my head cos i want it so much,can't believe i have to wait a month everytime to see if i come on grrrr,not due untill bout 19th of this month so only bout another 10 days to wait,probably not though,what with having this labrynth thing and trying to cut down on medication and also coming off my pill then all that could give me these signs i'm getting anyway so not getting my hopes up just yet.
hope you have a nice evening,was gonne put a wash on but it looks like rain out,need to get a washer dryer and not just a washer lol
glad ur feeling better anyway x♥x
Oh dear:( Some people need to get a life Sarah♥ I have just been watching your video and I so admire your honesty and courage explaining your condition. You have a beautiful soul Sarah and don't let anyone take that away from you. We all think you are absolutely gorgeous but obviously how you feel about yourself is a different story. I just hope and pray that in time you will see yourself as the beautiful person that you truly are♥ Your boyfriend loves you because you are such a special lady:) Keep smiling gorgeous lady and don't let anyone get you down, they are not worth the time and trouble. Take good care. ♥ Linda xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...