A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO SARAH, USA

From Sarah.

So silly..the lies you keep spewing. Always saying "I didn't read" when you always do. What I would like is for you to PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE AND ADMIT YOU ARE GUILTY.

Then..I will leave it
.

(She was referring to emails she sent last night. I read the first couple, then got bored and went to sleep, so i just read them now....)

I apologise, i AM definitely guilty of asking Sarah to stop reading my blog. I've admitted that countless times.

oh...and i'm a compulsive liar. Nothing about me is real. I'm a nasty manipulative person who is 100% pure evil. I treat people around me like shit and i've fallen out with many close friends over the years. I do what i can to ruin people, to hurt and upset them. I'm not happy unless being a fucking horrible bitch. I like to rub in peoples faces things that i have that they don't. That makes me really happy. I'm a bitch, liar and a fake - that sums me up.

Happy?

Comments

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 8:12 AM, wrote:
I'm over this Sarah, i'm not writing about you, so you could stop reading now. I give you my word that i will not mention you again.

Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...