How time flies..

It's a year to the day when i did some REALLY stupid things when my (now) boyfriend split up with me. We'd been seeing each other for about 3 months when he could no longer take my insecurity, but saying that - he had some fucked up issues too like not answering the phone, ever! Did my head in. Anyway...things got completely nutso....and he dumped me. Looking back, it was the best thing for us, because 10 days later - we got back together - after a lot of interference from BOTH of my exes, which didn't help my cause.

In the last year, i've still had ups and downs, and we'll always have the commitment (or lack of) problem, but there's nothing i can do about that. It hurts everyday. But i love him and he's good for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...