Rambling..

I'm a reader of many blogs, not all mental health related. Some are of people who are unwell with serious health problems, others are married with children, there are a few men included in that too. I just like variety.

Reading one blog, it's a women who has Cancer actually. Seeing her day to day life now that her Cancer has just returned, puts EVERYTHING into perspective.

I'm not a moaner (really, i'm not). I whinge about my sons' messy room, how he leaves his bath towel on his bedroom floor - and when he irritates the dog, apart from that there's nothing i moan about. I had this conversation with my boyfriend earlier and i asked him if he thought i moaned at him, and he said "Never" - he's right..... I get the arse ache around PMS time, but that's normal behaviour. I moan on here about being mental, but i NEED an outlet...'cause the last thing i want to do is burden my family/boyfriend/friends with this shit.

So yeah, this bullshit involving the chick that reads for entertainment i'm thinking, what the fuck? OMG - i can't believe i have wasted like a week on this crap. There are so many more important things that need my attention, and she is definitely not one of them!!!!!!!!!! More important things like...What colour am i painting my toenails today? What am i having for dinner? Have i put on the hot water for a bath later? REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS. Get my point? It's not important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...