Sunday.

After a long day on my own yesterday, i woke up stupid early - i REALLY need to learn how to have a lay-in. At 7.22am my boyfriend text me "Am i awake yet?" Of course i am....duh! By 8.30am he was round mine. 9.30am we left to do Sainsburys shopping and home by 10.30. VERY productive morning.

Had lunch round my mothers because she's been on holiday...and now i am home, waiting for X-Factor to start.... Counting down the hours/minutes :)

Can't wait for my bed tonight though, i can feel twinges in my stomach and it's not making me very happy....

Comments

vinny said…
ahhh glad uve seen ur fella today and got out the house for a little while.
yeah i just watched the x factor,there is a boy band in the groups section that have got through here in Southampton cant remember what they were called now but one has tatoo's all up his arms ;0)
i thought they sent through some really good people but some not so good,feel sorry for lou with the over 28's lol as i didn't think they were much cop really,anyway early night in store for me,goodnight Sarah xxx♥
Aimee said…
Glad that you got to see your boyfriend and that you were able to get out and do some shopping and that you had lunch at your moms. I hope that your tummy feels better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...