Need to explain.

The comment about my son being confused about his 'daddies' makes me sound as if i have daddies for my son all over the place. Which i don't. There are TWO. The man that has brought him up and his real father.

I was involved (albeit) briefly with my son's biological father which resulted in me getting pregnant. I was advised by several people to have an abortion which of course was NEVER an option.

Shortly after i found out i was pregnant i got with my (first) ex husband. Looking back, i think i did it because i was scared. Scared of being alone, young and knocked up with the biological father not wanting anything to do with me.

Anyway...my then husband took my son on as his own, ALWAYS knowing that i would never shut his real father out IF he wanted anything to do with him. Time past and his real dad didn't want anything to do with him. My ex continued to raise him as his own...

When Stinky was 9, my ex and i came together, sat him down and told him everything.

My son is FULLY aware of who is real father is and that my ex is his daddy and will ALWAYS be his daddy.

Over the last year, Stinkys real father has become more involved in his sons' life. Not much, but better. I would NEVER stop either from seeing each other, because who am i to do that? My ex is always present at the meetings and everyone gets along fabulously. I get on well with him, his wife....my ex, all perfect. There is no bitterness between us. Everything sorts itself out, in the end.

Comments

vinny said…
you dont need to explain that hun,thats ur private life,and its great ur son has so many caring people in his life which is a great thing,i'm glad his father got in touch after so long and its fab that there is no resentment or bitterness between you all,i know lots of people in the same situation so dont liten to her comments she is just rude and it has shit all to do wiv her anyway lol ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...