Duh!

Stinky comes in.

ME - "Did you have a good day? What's on your time table sweet?"
HIM - "Um...."
ME - "They did give you one?"
HIM - "Yes, at the induction day, but i lost it....fell out of my bag."
(INDUCTION DAY WAS IN JUNE)
ME - "What?"
HIM - "I've lost it..."

Stink is then driven down to the school, where i'm told that in fact, he hasn't been given his time table yet, not until Monday.

ME - "Did you have a nice dinner?"
HIM - "No"
ME - "Why no?"
HIM - "I've not eaten all day....."

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I told him to go straight to the front desk because they were giving out vouchers for today, and my boy, being um....silly, forgot to go. So he didn't have a drink, nor food, nothing since breakie at 7.15 this morning! I'm surprised he's still upright.

DAY ONE - NOT SO GREAT!!!!!!

Comments

vinny said…
owww poor him he probably just got confused cos it is dead confusing for the first week untill u get the hang of where to go and stuff,u will have to make him a packed lunch next time lol,bet he was starving when he got in ;0) xx
Sarah♥ said…
I didn't really get to say anything else because he's at his daddys now until tomorrow... :(

Don't worry, his lunch WILL be made ready for Monday!

It's a really quiet day here today.
vinny said…
ahh bet u miss him when he's at his dads,yes i aint done too much either,my fella has just popped out to get a kfc for dinner.
not much on tv either cos corrie isnt on cos of the football,dunno if u watch the soaps?are you seeing ur fella tonight?hope u have a nice relaxing evening whatever ur doin xxx
Sarah♥ said…
I do miss him... :(

I've had dinner, i need to bath and wash hair. Going to a wedding tomorrow morning. My 6 year old niece is bridesmaid. I'll take pictures.

Nope, not seeing my boyfriend tonight, he's got to be in work for 8am (to do my nieces hair!!). Plus i slept like shit last night, was awake from 3am, so i'm knackered.

Hopefully having a picnic by the lake tomorrow, weather permitting.

x
vinny said…
hope u have a nice day at the wedding and yeah would be nice to see some pics,and have a nice picnic too if the weather stays ok,its ok here just clouded over a bit xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...