SOAP BOX

"Oi fatty, put down that cake!!!!"

That is something i would NEVER dream of saying to an overweight person, so WHY is it okay for someone to say... "You could do with a good portion of your mum's meat pie, there's nothing of you."

The situation was this. My mother cooked Harvest Lunch for 40 church going people yesterday and i popped in to see how she was going down at the village hall.

I don't get how it's socially acceptable to say something like that??

Next time i see an overweight person going into Bakers Oven, i will say "I think you might need to reconsider your purchase FATTY!", see how well that goes down!

Comments

vinny said…
no they shouldnt have said anything to you,ur very thin but not too too thin hun like all these wafer thin super models that u see so dont take any notice ♥
Sarah♥ said…
It just annoyed me, definitely didn't upset me ;)
Aimee said…
Some people can be so rude! I struggle with fertility issues, and have had people say things to me such as "Oh, just borrow my kids for a week and you won't want one!". I just grit my teeth but really feel like telling them to kiss my ass.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...