BDD Video

Comments

Lisa x said…
You really are more beautiful than you realise, although I supppose if you knew that you wouldn't have BDD.

Just remember that nobody's perfect if you were to spend as much time in a 'perfect' womans body you would find just as many flaws.

You told me that I was beautiful - I really wouldn't agree with you. I don't have boobs either, from my hips down to my ankles I'm covered in stretch marks, I have a big nose, horrible teeth, acne scars on my back & my chest (I pick too), there's far too much for me to list. All that along with my agoraphobia has prevented me from ever having a relationship. I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about with your boyfriend. He may like big boobs but at least yours won't be hanging by your knees in 10 years time! x
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
vinny said…
hi hun oh grrrr wish i could get inside ur head and tell u that ur stuning,i feel a little simlar but not to ur extent,i pick and spots all the time and hate looking at myself naked but i think most women do.
have u ever put weight on and do ur boobs grow a little with putting on weight as mine seem to,my fella says he loves my body and would hate it if i was too skinny as i have curves lol dunno how true that is but it makes me feel a little better,was it the headroom on the bbc website that u watched about bd with ruby wax who interviews people with different mental health issues?i think that was really wrong that ur fella saved that on his phone cos course its gonna piss you off,i would have had a fit if my fella had of done that too so i can understand where ur coming from.
can u do some sort of cbt for bd? how do you feel when you see bigger fatter women when out shopping,do you think they look pretty or do thy make you gag?cos i'm like 12-14 clothing size,i used to be an 8 when i was in my teens but i have just spread out sinse then lol.
i really wish i looked like you cos i see you as perfect looking at u on photos and on the video and stuff,you do look a little under weight but not too much just about perfect and i can understand why with the way you feel,wish i could help you,it must be horrid
{{big hugs}} luv vin x♥x
vinny said…
i dont agree with gobbley atall hun,i dont think you want people to tell u that ur pretty,even though u are,but i just think you want people to understand what ur going through which i do and feel so sad for ya ;0(
and u and ur fella are a nice couple xxxxxx
Sarah♥ said…
What an ignorant thing to say. I want to be told i am pretty? I am almost too angry at that comment.

ALL MY FUCKING LIFE I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY VARIOUS PEOPLE HOW FUCKING UGLY I AM. SO I AM ONLY FAKING BDD TO GET COMPLIMENTS? HOW FUCKING SICK IN THE HEAD ARE YOU?

OMG - i am so angry.

I HATE myself. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE KNOW THAT. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DESTEST MY BODY. So to say that is just so totally inapropriate and very very wrong.
Sarah♥ said…
Vinny - you are too sweet. I've had therapy about this many years ago. It flares up more when i am in relationships. I was single for a long time back in my late teens/early 20's and although i still hated myself and had the eating disorder, not as bad as i am now.

You're lucky as you do have a man who loves you and who's commited to you, whereas, i don't, and that makes me worse.

The things i knew about my fella before we got together is that he likes the ladies, i knew that - and although i don't think he'll cheat on me, because he can remain monogamous, and has done - there's always that thing in the back of my mind. Having that picture on his phone meant nothing, apart from its a picture of a tit, no different to page 3!

x
This comment has been removed by the author.
vinny said…
i agree sarah they shouldnt say stuff like that its just mean and cruel and this dick needs to get a life,now i can see what u mean about them stalking you and the nasty comments how rude.
they are either just still a child or just a f*cked up adult that likes to get their kicks from hurting other people,so dont listen to them,you are very pretty and i would tell you that even if u didnt have bd,if i saw u in the street i would think aww she's pretty so dont get too down about this gobbey person as i for one am behind you all the way x♥x
Sarah♥ said…
YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU FELT SORRY FOR ME AND THAT IS WHY YOU BEFRIENDED ME. That is NOT a real friend.
vinny said…
yeah my fella is good to me and tells me i'm pretty and he loves me and he loves my body,not sure how true that is lol but he does say it,i used to get really anoyed wiv my fella when we first met as he liked the ladies too and used to read the star newspaper with naked women inside etc,he has changed now or i have changed him over the years,he wouldnt dare buy that now ha ha,cos i thought the same as you really,if he is looking at women like that then he must think i'm a right ugg compared to them,but i told him how it made me feel and over the years he changed loads which made me feel a lot better about myself,i think it would make any women pissed off really if they told the truth,i can see why urs flares up more when in a relationship,i hope it gets better over time x♥x
vinny said…
i dont feel sorry for you,i feel sad for you but not sorry,i'm ur friend and chat to you cos i think we go through simlar things and its nice to know i'm not the only one with anxiety,agarophia,panic attacks etc so its nice to see how ur doing and stuff that you can do which i cant cos it gives me hope♥
Sarah♥ said…
My boyfriend bought Nuts magazine the other day, because it had that dozy bird from Big Brother in it with her boobs out, but that didn't bother me. I read it before he did, and then preceeded to hate myself even more for the rest of the day because i want big boobs and clear skin!!

That's just how i feel, how can he think i am attractive when i look nothing like them, nor like anyone he's been with before!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa x said…
entertainment is something that gives you pleasure - something you enjoy.

Most people who read Sarah's blog understand what she's going through, it helps them and they sympathise with her.

You were the one who said (on your blog)that you read for entertainment just like you would read about Lindsay Lohan - the difference being that Sarah's condition isn't self-inflicted. It's someting that she has to struggle to live with on a daily basis. So I really can't fathom why you would continue to read, especially when you've said that you dislike her, unless you were vindictive
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah♥ said…
No Sarah, you don't know me at all. You spent FIVE days in my house then completely slagged me off to anyone and everyone, through your at the time blog.

What picture are you talking about that you sent to me?

What the hell have i said hurtful to gauge the reaction you've given me? To say that shit on your blog?? Making me about to be a fucking stalker? That is wrong Sarah.

I did a slide of us - yeah, because it does still fucking hurt. Hurts all the time. You make it out to for ME to be the one that started rows. Last year when my boyfriend and i split up you made me out to be a liar because i told you about Steveo and arsewipe emailing him, which wasn't a fucking lie. THEY BOTH DID IT. But you went craaaaazy and flipped out. WHEN I NEEDED A FRIEND! Who was there for me every-single-day though that? Shopping addict, Miss C and Steveo...thats who.

You've said the most hurtful things over the years Sarah, hit me when i've been at my lowest, more than once. And you know that's the truth!
Lisa x said…
shes said though, that she doesn't want you to read her blog. The posts she has been writing lately about you have all been in relation to you reading the the blog. So you stop reading the blog and sarah will stop writing about you. Seems simple enough to me. Then you're both out of each others lives
vinny said…
i knew why you had done that slideshow sarah cos you have feelings and emotions and obviously it does still hurt and i would feel the same as you,but then for gobbey to laugh about the slideshow was pathetic,and yeah u did only spend 5 days at her home and to say that you didnt take to her is just weird cos u had been chatting for a while before hand so she couldnt have come that much of a shock to you?i think you should stop reading her blog for the hell of it cos whats the feckin point in that??just to be nosy? just leave her alone and i'm sure sarah is more than willing to leave u alone lol if u just stop stalking her,and btw you do not sound like you have any feeling to me!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...