MINDLESS VANDALISM!

Even though for 3 years i've never complained about my awful neighbours, i talk to them, i am nice to the kids, i am as pleasant as i can be....but.....this is how i get repaid.

Yesterday, 4 young lads were outside next doors house, i was inside pottering about, as you do and for some reason i looked out my window and there on my front garden was my neighbours son picking up a panel of my fence that had been broken and split in two. I asked what had happened and all he said was "They did it." I couldn't see who "they" were. So i said "Who are they?" and again he said "Them".... THEY were hiding round the corner. After about 5 minutes of getting NO WHERE i started getting really narked and developed a sudden case of tourettes. Then one lad started getting really mouthy so i said "Do NOT talk to me like that....".

Still getting no where....i came inside shaking and raving mad.

(Fast forward to today)

I heard someone at my front door and looked out of the window to see who it was....and this is what i found....



They'd only come back and broke off another THREE panels. The orange circle was yesterdays (one half of that panel is propped up the other obviously had fallen down) but the NEW part, in grey, i am fuming!!!!!

It's okay though, i have ALL three boys names, spoke to the housing officer (she came round immediately), and i was advised to call the police because it's criminal damage!

It's out of my hands.

Comments

school anxiety said…
Good for you for contacting the authority. Little brats turn into big thugs if no one hold them accountable!

Jill
Sarah♥ said…
Funny thing is this. When i asked the neighbours son which one did it, he said he didn't know, which was a complete lie! GRRRRR...
Aimee said…
That is ridiculous! I'm so glad that you contacted the law. Those boys need to be taught a lesson and I hope that the police scare the crap out of them and make their parent's pay to fix your fence. That is awful. Little brats!
vinny said…
yeah i would phone the police too as thats just not on grrrr.
i would also pluck up the courage to go round next door and have it out with the parents too now as it can only go on for so long xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...