I'm shaking...

K - Stinkys biological fathers wife
M - Stinkys biological father
M - His half sister
D - His half brother


..That was the most surreal thing that's happened to me in a long time.

Stinky has just gone off with his real father to Santa Pod.

(That's not the surreal part.)

There was a knock at the door, i opened it and there stood my sons HALF SISTER (who he's never met before) and her mum. Now, i've met K before and she's lovely. Then M got D out of the car too. Oh my goodness, D is the IMAGE of Stinky. Just a younger version. The 6 of us stood there chatting for a good 5 minutes, i was shaking like a leaf, i've not seen M for a long long time. It didn't feel awkward at all - just strange. K is a very chatty happy person, and easy to talk to, so that part was okay.. M spoke to me fine too.

When they went i just thought - I made a child with that man....

Anyway - hoping he has a lovely time. I'm sure he will - there's cars involved :)

Comments

vinny said…
must have been strange for ya seeing them for the first time,hope he has a really lovely time,i'm sure he will x♥x
Sarah♥ said…
Just spoke to K and Stink has had a fabulous time and apparently has been an 'angel' x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...