I've thought about this, spoken about this and come to the conclusion that so what if you read? If you read because it keeps you either entertained or amused then that's one person who i know gets pleasure out of my blog, in a negative or positive way, i don't mind.

I write because i like to. I like purging my bullshit whether it be good, bad or indifferent, it's something that i've done for years and will continue to do so until either i get bored, or people stop reading.

Bottom line is that you're just another reader - bares no impact on me or my life in any way. It's a little strange that you keep reading, but whatever....

So, carry on - do what you have to do....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just my perspective on things - If you keep placing blogs for all to read on the net, then be prepared for peoples comments, whether good or bad.
Not everyone is going to agree with you write, and that might annoy you, but if you keep your blog open, then be prepared for that.
Sarah♥ said…
Agreed. But my mother brought me up saying "If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all." ...and i know my mother brought me up VERY well!

I don't force anyone to read my blog, and i wouldn't say it even 'annoys' me when 'normal' people disagree, (ie. people who don't have a vendetta against me), because everyone is entitled to their opinions. I don't make anyone type in my blog address, so tell me, why would you read it if you A) Don't like me, B) Don't give a shit and C) Don't like what you read?

I will write for as long as i want to. No one will make me stop.

Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...